- Milonga Mil Alturas Celebrates the Holidays- December 14, 2019
- Eva and Pablo return to Houston October 12-13 2019
- Milonga Mil Alturas – Oct 26, 9p-1a
- Milonga Brasileña – August 3, 8-11 p.m.
- Milonga Mil Alturas Hot Summer Nights!
- Milonga Ay Lolita July 13 2019 9 PM – 1:00 AM
- Susana Miller returns to Houston July 13, 14 2019
- Milonga Brasileña – July 6, 8-11 p.m.
- Summertime Is Here! June 8, 9p-1a
- Milonga Brasileña – June 1, 8-11 p.m.
- Milonga Ay Lolita May 11 9 PM – 1.00 AM
- Milonga Brasileña – May 4, 8-11 p.m.
- Milonga Mil Alturas Spring Fling!
- Milonga Brasileña – April 6, 8-11 p.m.
- Madalyn & Nelson Avila in Houston March 9-10, 2019
The holidays are here and what better way to celebrate than with a holiday milonga! DJ Helios is our featured DJ of the evening and she is sure to keep us dancing until the late night hours. Multiple raffle prizes … Continue reading
Eva and Pablo are among the leading young couples specializing in Tango Milonguero in the world. They are based in Albuquerque, NM and Buenos Aires, Argentina. They have taught and participated at the Albuquerque Tango Festival since 2014. They previously … Continue reading
October, the most mysterious of months, has arrived and we welcome the return of DJ Viju. We dare you to join us for this spooktacular evening. Arrive early for best seating and parking. Bites provided, BYOB. Large/free lighted parking lot, … Continue reading
Start off the month with dining and dancing at Emporio. Good food and wine are guaranteed. And you might as well dance too. Try a new wine. Or a new dish. Or a new partner. The possibilities are endless. … Continue reading
August 10, 9p – 1a, or later We are looking for you to join us for the upcoming edition of Milonga Mil Alturas on August 10. Hot summer nights may be upon us but we have cool DJ Fil Cruz … Continue reading
Happy Houston Summer. Join us for our Traditional milonga this weekend at the Russian Cultural Center (RCC), 2337 Bissonnet, Houston TX. July 13 2019 9.00 PM to 1.00 AM. Organizer – Lola Vayner. DJ – Bob Zeller. Theme to wear … Continue reading
Susana Miller is the preeminent teacher of Argentine Tango in the Milonguero Style, a term she coined to introduce tango apilado to students around the world. Milonguero Style is a synthesis of Susana’s studies over the years of the unique … Continue reading
If you like to dance and like to eat, please join us. Good food, good wine, good friends, good time. Emporio Brazilian Grill, 12288 Westheimer. Reservations are accepted and encouraged. 281-293-7442. There is no charge for admission so please buy dinner … Continue reading
The dog days of summer are among us but we are ready! Please join Milonga Mil Alturas for cool bites and warm tango tunes by DJ Helios Milonga this coming Saturday. Doors open at 9p. Lite bites provided, BYOB. Large/free lighted parking … Continue reading